• Updated July 25, 2022
Do you find it challenging to choose the right social media scheduling tool? Keep reading as we discuss the 10 most important social media scheduling tools in the market.
TIP | The leading tools you need to start and grow your online business. We use them ourselves:
Jasper AI: The best AI writing tool that creates engaging blogs, social media posts, ads, and marketing copy to help you sell more. Trusted by over 50,000 content creators and entrepreneurs. Limited-Time Offer: Claim 10,000 Words Free.
Canva: Like 75 million people, create all your designs, social media posts, Youtube thumbnails, blog post images, presentations, and more with Canva. Get free access to 250,000+ templates and 1+ million free photos and graphics.
Businesses and influencers need to stay active online NOW as modern-day customers expect them to. A strong social media presence demands a sizable percentage of man-hours and attention. Since an active social presence is an essential trust metric, we suggest companies think intelligently and use solutions that help run their social accounts efficiently.
Social media scheduling and management tools allow brands to schedule posts when their audience is most active online. More importantly, it ensures that the right post reaches the right audience at the right time. Here are some of the crucial advantages of using social media scheduling tools for social media marketing:
- It helps keep up with social engagement
- Schedules posts ahead of time
- Efficiently manages multiple social media pages
- Improves business-customer relationships
- Facilitates superior team collaboration
- Such tools also monitor relevant keywords
- It makes ‘social on the go’ a reality
- Analyzes and builds a robust social editorial calendar
- It makes you more consistent, hence socially successful
This post will shortlist the best social media scheduling tools for your brand. Now that we know what these tools bring to the table, let’s discuss some of the best social media scheduling tools available in the market in 2022.
Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
SocialPilot is known for its simplicity and inexpensive social media management features. This tool is one of the most straightforward social media marketing tools. You can post on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Google My Business, VK, and Tumblr.
- Allows users to create posts customized for different social media platforms
- Track social media performance with SocialPilot’s ability to analyze, monitor, and report.
- Engage with the audience in an instant using Social Inbox.
- It has excellent collaboration and team management features.
- SocialPilot also features ad campaign management and can even boost your posts.
- Perform bulk scheduling for 500 posts.
- Ideal for agencies and SMBs.
|● Very affordable|
● Supports all social channels, including TikTok
● Offers primary social media management functions
● Content curation enabled
● Bulk scheduling
● Advanced analytics
|● No analytics for Instagram|
● No free plan is available
Sendible is another social media management and scheduling tool that caters to agencies’ needs. Indeed, it is an excellent solution, mainly if you handle social media marketing for multiple clients. Sendible supports social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google My Business, and LinkedIn. You can even schedule posts for blogging platforms.
- Sendible offers advanced scheduling
- You can use it to handle up to 105 social media accounts
- Sendible allows team collaboration. However, the feature is a little complex to use.
- The white label solutions in Sendible are costly.
- It has good customer support to offer.
- Suitable for agencies and enterprises.
|● 14-day free trial|
● Quick posting feature
● Easy to use
● Multiple user access
|● Lacks robust reporting|
● A clunky dashboard that loads slowly
● Shows responses slowly
Buffer is another veteran social media scheduling and management tool. It has a large community that loves how it integrates with most social media sites. Buffer also has solid WordPress and Chrome integrations. You can even schedule posts via a smartphone, as Buffer is available on iOS and Android.
- Supports advanced scheduling
- You can add up to 25 social media accounts
- Deliver basic analytics
- Customer support is only available via email
- Ideal for individuals
|● Clean, intuitive, and powerful interface|
● Easy navigation
● Superb customer support
● Easy collaboration features
● Integrated platform security
|● Includes paid advertising|
● Post scheduling isn’t robust
● Post only 2000 posts for 25 social accounts
● No content curation
Enterprise-level agencies love Hootsuite, although it is a relatively complex social media management tool. It has amassed over 16 million users worldwide and supports post scheduling on YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. However, it has pricey plans, making it hard for small businesses to afford them.
- It can help manage up to 50 social media accounts.
- HootSuite supports advanced scheduling.
- Track and perform post analysis through HootSuite Analytics.
- It has a social inbox to respond to the audience instantly.
- Ideal for enterprises and corporations.
|● A complete social media management tool|
● Supports all social media channels
● Social conversation management
● Includes paid advertising
|● A complicated user interface|
● Content curation is not robust
● Bad customer support
Later is a powerful social media management tool that lets users post to various social media platforms. However, it focuses mainly on Instagram. You will first have to upload images, and only then can you add the accompanying caption. The Media Library stacks the pictures so you can use them in future posts.
|● Ideal for Instagram|
● Content curation enabled
● Drag and drop feature
● Pre-schedule Instagram Stories
● Instagram analytics
● Save and group hashtags
● Affordable and easy to use● Instagram Story scheduling is possible only via smartphone
● Only Instagram-focused
● The free version isn’t useful
● Limited analytics
6. Canva (Pro)
Canva boasts its ability to ‘save time and streamline your workflow with Content Planner.’ With Canva, you can easily create, edit, and schedule posts on the fly and keep your social media accounts synced and updated.
You can schedule posts to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Slack, Tumblr, and other social media platforms.
|● Comfortable and intuitive interface|
● Projects saved automatically
● Thousands of in-built templates
● Social media collaboration to post directly on various platforms
● Wide range of free tools
|● Sloppy drag and drop feature|
● It won’t work when offline
● Tricky to work on small screens
Tailwind offers an ‘end-to-end solution for winning on Pinterest and Instagram.’ This all-in-one tool helps marketers discover content, monitor real-time conversations, schedule posts, and analyze social media performance.
- Drag-and-drop functionality makes work easier.
- Shuffle post queue to ensure variety
- Automatically recommends time to pin/post content
- Suitable for bloggers and SMBs
|● Tailwind communities help grow traffic quickly|
● Set-and-forget features like SmartLoop are helpful.
|● You will need an upgrade to unlock the best Tailwind features|
● Manual pinning
● Poor Instagram functionality
Facebook Creator Studio or Creator Studio helps users post, manage, and track Facebook Page performance. On top of that, you can use it to track Instagram accounts and monetize them. You can write, schedule, and publish content across multiple pages. Users can even manage interactions on Facebook and Instagram.
|● Free to use|
● Easy to switch between Facebook and Instagram studios
● Add/remove Instagram accounts
● View Instagram account insights
|● Imports all the Facebook pages, even the deactivated ones|
● You will have to select individual pages. Otherwise, it shows data from all the pages.
Sprout Social is known for improving work quality and catering to corporate social media needs. It has a smart inbox, customized reporting, and highly comprehensive and valuable social media analytics. Sprout Social is similar to Hootsuite and supports social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Can help manage up to 10 social media accounts
- Provides topic-based content suggestions
- It is suitable for enterprises and agencies
- You can bulk schedule up to 350 posts
|● Well-organized dashboard|
● Post automation is super easy
● Locate and monitor messages easily
|● A limited number of networks are accessible|
● Allows one to schedule only six months ahead
● It doesn’t provide analytics for LinkedIn
● Not a good investment. The company is at a loss.
Another social media management tool that made this list is MeetEdgar or Edgar. Indeed, it has all the usual tools to publish content on various social media platforms. In particular, Edgar can queue as many posts as you want and offers a surprisingly seamless interface. On top of that, you can even create multiple categories for different types of content.
|● Set-and-forget-it scheduling|
● Excellent for planned posts
● Provides post analytics
● Ensures a constant stream of content
|● Cannot manage real conversations|
● One-way control
● Post in library can only be scrambled to out in the correct order
Before concluding this post, we suggest you try a couple or more of these social media scheduling tools. Indeed, most of the above tools deliver on the essential requirement of scheduling posts in advance. However, it is wise to factor in their ability to monitor, analyze, and report your social media progress.
We hope this post helps you find the best social media scheduling tool in 2022. Loved reading this post? Don’t forget to check out other informative posts on the blog!